Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One April birthday down, one yet to be determined.

Photobucket

My soon not to be youngest turned three last week.

Photobucket

This is how he communicates with the cat. He head-butts her. It's very sweet. I'm going to miss that when he grows up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is his table, all set up. We had a simple family party for him. I'm going to miss the ability to throw a birthday party for my little guy when he grows up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first thing he did when we let him in the room was give me a big hug and a "tank you, mommy!" I'm going to miss that sincere gratitude and sweetness when he grows up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He had a great time with his brother and snaggle tooth there. Hopefully they'll continue that relationship when he grows up. And I hope that tooth comes out today!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy birthday, baby dude!

Enjoy being the youngest while it lasts!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...